Advanced Rock Climbing
Take your climbing to the next level by lead climbing in the Red River Gorge! This trip is for anyone looking to hone their skills on the sharp end, including any of the following objectives:
– Transition from gym to crag: first outdoor lead(s), cleaning (retrieving equipment), practice taking and belaying lead falls, and more.
– Advanced climbing technique: break through to the next grade!
– Improve your mental game: whether it’s a fear of falling, inaccurate risk assessment, or something else, we can help you refine your mental skills to climb at your limit.
– Learn to trad climb: gear placement, anchor building, crack climbing technique, and more. Please note that these trips are in single-pitch terrain. See Instructional Multi-pitch Climbing to lead or follow multi-pitch routes.
– Don’t see a topic of interest above? Simply give us a call to discuss your specific goals with us.
Please note that all topics cannot be covered in one session. Rock Climbing is a complex sport and learning how to climb outdoors may take multiple visits. Our goal is to help you meet your objectives in climbing! When making your reservation, we will speak with you about your goals/objectives for the trip(s). Your instructor will then tailor the trip(s) and prioritize effectively to suit your needs. Please understand that lead climbing is at the instructor’s discretion. We recommend 14 years of age or older for these trips, but this can be somewhat flexible. Feel free to call for more info.
All PRICING IS PER PARTICIPANT. A half day is up to 4.5 hours, and a full day is up to 8 hours.
|Advanced Rock Climbing|
|Group Size||Half Day||Full Day|
Not seeing what you need? We can help! Simply give us a call so that we can accommodate your exact preferences.
Rock Climbing Trip Info
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – Currently all reservations are made over the phone.