Red River Gorge, KY Guided Rappelling
Experience rappelling in the Red River Gorge, Kentucky! This activity is great for all ages and all group sizes. Our instructors are outstanding at catering trips to you – so, whether
- You’re afraid of heights
- Wild for adventure
- Or wanting to learn how to set up your own rappel site
We can create a fun and educational rappelling trip for you.
We commonly rappel from heights ranging between 50 feet and 120 feet!
Although there are no age restrictions for this activity, we recommend this trip for ages 6 and up.
How our Rappelling Trips Work
- Simply give us a call to make a reservation. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Meet with your instructor on the day of your reservation. All trips are private –just you, anyone else you’ve reserved in your group, and your AMGA certified instructor.
- Rappelling in our area typically consists of a 5-10 minute hike to the top of the cliff line. You will then get to descend the rock face by way of ropes and specialized rappelling equipment. Your instructor facilitates the day based on your needs & desires.
- You may rappel as many times as you’d like off of multiple rappel sites during your reserved time frame.
ALL PRICING IS PER PARTICIPANT. A half day is up to 4.5 hours and a full day is up to 8 hours. Youth ages 9 & under participate at $20 OFF!
|Group Size||Half Day||Full Day|
|10 or more||$55||$75|
Southeast Mountain Guides
- Passionate instructors
- Certified climbing instructors
- Private trips
- Any climbing style & terrain
- Experiences & instruction
- Full & half days
Love working with…
- Group sizes of 1 and up
- Ages 6 and up
- Zero rappelling experience and beyond