The best beginner rock climbing experience!
*Must be 10 years of age or older to participate on our Via Ferrata!
What is a Via Ferrata?
Via Ferrata is a style of climbing in which the climber is secured to a cable system while traversing a cliff face with the aid of iron hand and foot rungs. Climbers ascend, traverse, and descend the cliff along the specific path of the cable system. Roughly translated as the “iron way”, Via Ferrata was first used in the Dolomites, Italy, to transport troops across the mountains during World War I. Now, it’s simply a fun and unique way to experience mountainous terrain!
$52 Day Pass!
All PRICING IS PER PARTICIPANT.
|Group Size||Day Pass|
|15 or more||$49|
How Our Via Ferrata Day Pass Works
- Simply give us a call to make a reservation. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Select an available start time between 8:30 am EST and 4:30 pm on weekends or between 10 am and 12 pm on weekdays.
- On your reserved day, you will participate in a 45 minute hands-on orientation.
- Enjoy climbing on our course at your pace unguided, but supervised. Most clients spend 4-5 hours at our facility climbing the multiple sections of varying difficulty. You may complete the course in one go, however most take breaks by utilizing the many exit points and our observation decks.
- Weekends: you may climb until dusk.
- Weekdays: you may climb until 4pm.
*Note: if there are 5 or more participants in your party, you may climb until dusk on a weekday.
Come Adventure Seekers –You’ve Gotta Try This!
- Grand exposure
- Great introduction
- One of a kind outdoor rock climbing experience
- Enjoyed by families, friends, groups, and individuals
- Must be 10 years of age or older to participate