Red River Gorge, KY Guided Rock Climbing
We believe rock climbing is an experience and can be a lifetime journey. We are passionate about connecting with you as you progress through your own climbing journey. So wherever you are…
- Never been and just want to try
- Been indoor or outdoor climbing and want to learn more
- Or even very experienced and just want to climb with a professional in the RRG region
We are truly here for you.
How Our Guided Climbing Trips Work:
- Make a reservation by giving us a call. Reservations are required.
- If you are a new client, we will collect basic information to form a brief client profile for you. Your instructor reviews your information and prepares the best trip that we can for you, based on your needs and desires.
- Meet with your instructor on the day of your reservation. All trips are private –just you, anyone else you’ve reserved in your group, and your AMGA certified instructor.
- Repeat if interested in further learning and growth, in which case your instructor will continue to work closely with you to help you achieve your full potential in climbing.
ALL PRICING IS PER PARTICIPANT. A half day is up to 4.5 hours and a full day is up to 8 hours.
Youth ages 9 & under participate at $20 OFF!
|Group Size||Half Day||Full Day|
|10 or more||$55||$75|
Southeast Mountain Guides
- Passionate instructors
- Certified climbing instructors
- Private trips
- Any climbing style & terrain
- Experiences & instruction
- Full & half days
Love working with…
- Group sizes of 1 and up
- Ages 6 and up
- Zero climbing experience and beyond
Most of our trips are in our home base of the Red River Gorge. However, we also have the capability to guide in the following other areas: Jackson Falls, IL; Breaks Interstate Park, KY/VA; Seneca Rocks, WV.
We are here to help, please contact us if you have any questions. You may also click below for more information on where and how we climb!