To participate in any/all activities offered by Southeast Mountain Guides, LLC, you must have a completed and correct waiver form.
Note the following important details concerning our wavier.
- Every participant must have a correctly completed Southeast waiver form.
- If participant is under the age of 18, their parent (or legal guardian) must also agree to and sign the Southeast waiver. This means, that if the parent will not be present for the activity, the Southeast waiver must be printed, properly completed (with appropriate adult and youth signatures), and brought to our facility.
- All Via Ferrata participants must be 10 years of age or older. Guided activities do not have an age restriction but we recommend 6 years of age or older. In some circumstances, an adult may be required to be present.
- Only one form per participant will be accepted.
- No modifications will be accepted.
- If there are any errors made, a single line may be drawn through the error. The correction can then be made and initialed.